The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, Mangaldai, Government of Assam invited applications for the post Junior Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the prescribed format on or before midnight 31 October 2017.
Last Date of Online Application - 31 October 2017
The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang Vacancy Details
Junior Assistant - 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Assistant Post
Junior Assistant Post - Candidates should be Graduate in any discipline from recognised university and posses 6 months Diploma in Computer Applications/Knowledge from an institute recognised by the government
18 to 43 Years
Selection Procedure for Junior Assistant Post
Selection will be based on the Objective Type Written Test and Computer Skill Test. The writteb test comprises of following subjects:
- General English - 75 Marks
- General Knowledge - 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude - 25 Marks
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory) - 50 Marks
- Language Skills in Assamese/Bodo/Bengali/Alternative English - 50 Marks
- Computer Proficiency Test (Practical) - 50 Marks
How to Apply for The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang Junior Assistant Post 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through Online mode only on or before midnight 31 October 2017.
Application Fee for Junior Assistant Post
- General - Rs. 250/-
- SC/ST/OBC - Rs. 150/-
- Fee should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account "0070-60-800-0000-00-00-XP-V-GA"