Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Jobs Notification: Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (KVASU) has invited applications for the post of Feed Mill Assistant, Junior Accountant and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 September 2018.
- Last Date for submission of application: 14 September 2018
KVASU Vacancy Details
- Computer Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Accountant- 01 Post
- Feed mill Supervisor-01 Post
- Feed mill Assistant -01 Post
- Laboratory Technician -01 Post
- Boiler operator- B Class – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Feed Mill Assistant, Junior Accountant and Other Posts
- Computer Assistant – Degree from a recognized university; higher grade certificate in Typewriting English and computer word processing; Lower grade certificate in Type writing Malayalam
- Junior Accountant- B.Com from a recognized university and DCA from Govt. approved Institution.
- Feed mill Supervisor- Plus two/VHSE; Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering.
- Feed mill Assistant - Plus two/VHSE; Diploma in feed technology
- Laboratory Technician - B.Sc. from a recognized University and Minimum one year experience in feed analytical laboratory.
- Boiler operator- B Class – Pass in S.S.L.C. Certificate in electrical/ mechanical trade from a recognized ITI.
Age Limit for Computer Assistant and Other Posts Job – 40 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Department of Animal Nutrition, Veterinary college campus, Mannuthy. The Last date of receipt of application is 14 September 2018.