National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (LRSITBRD) invited applications for recruitment to 06 various posts. Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 04 July 2015.
- Date of walk-in-interview: 04 July 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 06
- Junior research fellow: 01
- Laboratory technician: 02
- Data entry operator: 01
- Field worker/ attendant: 02
- Junior research fellow: Candidate should have completed M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biochemistry/life Sciences/Bio-Technology. Work experience and good knowledge of Mycobacteriology (TB) lab/DNA isolation/ Molecular techniques is desirable.
- Laboratory technician: Candidate should have completed Diploma in Lab Technology with two years experience OR Bachelor degree in Medical Lab Technology/Microbiology. Work experience of one year experience in TB lab is desirable.
- Data entry operator: Candidate should have completed 12th with a diploma/certificate in computer application from a reputed institute and typing speed 40 w.p.m. in English. Work experience of one year in in data entry and data management is desirable.
- Field worker/ attendant: Candidate should have passed 10th with one year experience in lab preferably in a microbiology lab.
Age Limit: Not more than 30 years
- Junior research fellow: Rs 20,850
- Laboratory technician: Rs 19,212
- Data entry operator: Rs 16,925
- Field worker/ attendant: Rs 12,608
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 04 July 2015 at 11 am, along with application on plain paper with passport size photograph, attested copies of educational qualifications and experience etc. The candidates are also required to bring their original certificates and testimonials for verification at the Administrative Office of the Institute, for bio-data submission and verification of certificates (original).