Madurai Kamaraj University: Admission to Two MBA Programmes 2013
Applications from eligible candidates for admission to two MBA programmes are invited by Madurai Kamaraj University. To seek details, click here
Madurai Kamaraj University, came into existence in 1966 is one of the premier Universities having 73 Departments under 18 schools. The University invites application for admission to its two MBA programmes for the academic year 2013-14.
Name of the Programme
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA (Hospital Administration)
- Deadline to receive completed application forms: 6 February 2013
- Date of written test: 9 March- 10 March 2013
- Admission seekers should be graduates in any discipline from the University/ Institution
- Candidates appearing in final year degree examination are also eligible to apply.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the below mentioned tests:
- Entrance Test
- Group Discussion
Entrance Test Centres
The written examination for the initial short listing of the applicants will be held at Madurai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Applicants will have to shell an amount of Rs 600 towards the application fee. The fee should be paid through Demand Draft drawn in the name of the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai payable at Madurai.
No application fee for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply can download the application form and brochure from the website of the University.
- Aspirants are required to fill in the form and pay the fee through DD.
- Completed application form along with DD and required certificates (for Sc/ST candidates)must reach to the following address on or before the due date:
Madurai Kamaraj University
For further information, please visit University’s website www.mkuniversity.org
Aspirants should also Read