MCC (Malabar Cancer Center) Job Notification: Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) has invited applications for the Senior Resident posts. Interested candidates can apply for Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 25 April 2020.
MCC Invites all applications for the various vacancies of Senior Residents (SR) in Imageology, Medical Oncology & Hematology, Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Anesthesiology and pathology on contract basis.
- ClosingDate for submission of Application: 25 April 2020
Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Senior Resident Vacancy Details
- Surgical Oncology-Gynaec Oncology: 01 Post
- Surgical Oncology-Gastroenterology: 01 Post
- Radiation Oncology: 03 Posts
- Medical Oncology & Haematology: 03 Posts
- Anesthesiology: 03 Posts
- Imageology: 02 Posts
- Dept of CLS&TR- OncoPathology: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Job
- Surgical Oncology-Gynaec Oncology: MD/DNB Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Surgical Oncology-Gastroenterology: M.Ch/DNB Surgical Oncology.
- Radiation Oncology: MD/DNB Radiotherapy.
- Medical Oncology & Haematology: DNB/MD Medicine/Radiotherapy/Pediatric Medicine OR DM Medical Oncology/DNB Medical Oncology.
- Anesthesiology: MD/DNB Anesthesiology.
- Imageology: MD/DNB Radio diagnosis.
- Department of CLS&TR- OncoPathology: MD/DNB Pathology.
- Age Limit: The persons should be below 35 years of age as on 01 April 2020.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 25 April 2020. The Resident will execute an agreement with Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) incorporating all the above conditions. The Call letters for the Senior Resident (SR) interview have been sent via email for this position. In case of non receipt of call letter, please write to email@example.com.