MAT is conducted four times in a year for admissions in MBA Programs in various AICTE Approved Colleges. Lakhs of MBA Aspirants sit for this exam to become part of the prestigious Institutions Jagranjosh.com brings solved MAT February 2011 question Paper for the aspirants. Look and find out the pattern of the examination, which will help you in gearing up for the MAT Exam.
1. Where has Pentagon deployed its first-ever programmable "Smart" grenade launcher, XM25 that uses micro chipped ammunition to target and kill enemy hidden even behind cover?
(4) North Korea
2. When does the NATO intend to end the combat operations in Afghanistan and leave security in local hands by withdrawing its 1, 50, 000 troops from there?
(2) Before 2015
(4) None of these
3. Which country is being pressurised by the United States to take a leading role in defusing tension on the Korean peninsula, using the enormous influence it holds over North Korea?
4. Which airline has been fined recently for 2, 02, 000 ($2,68,400) for the Concorde crash in 2000 killing 113 people?
(1) Continental Airlines
(2) British Airways
(3) Air France
(4) Delta Airlines
5. Which former Pakistani leader has claimed that India is responsible for creating unrest in Pakistan's southwestern province of Baluchistan and authorities have hard evidence in this regard?
(1) Pervez Musharraf
(2) Nawaz Sharif
(3) Shujaat Hussain
(4) Shaukat Aziz
You might also be interested in: