The eligibility criteria for MAT exam hascriteria for MAT exam has remained unchanged over the years, and will is likely to remain the same this year as well. However, to make it easy for you to go through the important points, we bring to you the detailed information on the Eligibility criteria for MAT Exam 2018:
Important points to remember for MAT 2018 exam Eligibility
• There is no age restriction to appear for the MAT February September 2018 exam
• Candidates must fulfil one of the following requirements to appear for the MAT February September 2018 exam 2018:
1. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university
2. A professional degree like CA/ICWA/CS, or
3. Should be in the final year of Graduation (Have to submit final proof of Graduation Mark-sheet before admission)
• The percentage of marks secured by the candidate will be calculated as per the policies followed by the respective Institution or University.
• If the respective Institution or University awards CGPA/Grades, in that case it will be converted to percentage of marks in accordance with the participating management college’s eligibility criteria.
Mere fulfilment of the minimum MAT 2018 eligibility criteria 2018 is not an assurance to the candidate’s selection in a management institute accepting MAT score for admission.
AIMA has mentioned in its prospectus that the a candidates must maintain a valid phone number and a unique email account throughout the MAT 2018 Exam process, and it should not change during this period.
It is confirmed by AIMA that Graduates in any discipline or those who are in their final year of Graduation can apply for the MAT February September 2018 exam. If you hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years duration in any discipline, you are eligible to apply and appear for the exam.
Those who are awaiting their final year results of Graduation will be granted provisional admission to the MBA programme if they get shortlisted by the B-school on the basis of MAT score. However, they need to submit a certificate from the Registrar/Principle of the College stating that the candidate has completed all the prerequisites for getting the Bachelor’s Degree on the certificate issue date.
The MAT Score card issued to the candidates can be considered for admission in any B-school of India.