AIMA MAT Registration 2019: All India Management Association (AIMA) has commenced the registration process for the MAT December 2019 (CBT and PBT) exam. The registration window went live from 9th October 2019 for all the aspirants willing to apply for the December session of MBA entrance exam. Candidates must note that AIMA has discontinued the offline registration process, hence; candidates will be required to opt for online registration only. Candidates aspiring to take up the AIMA MAT 2019 December exam can register online on the official website www.mat.aima.in. The last date to apply for MAT CBT is 6th December whereas for the PBT exam, aspirants can apply until 1st December 2019.
At the time of applying online, candidates will also have to pay the MAT exam fees, which will be Rs. 1550/- for both paper-based and computer based exams. Candidates applying for both the modes will have to pay a total of Rs. 2650/- as MAT 2019 registration fees. As per the official notification, the MAT 2019 Dec exam in paper based format will be held on 8th December whereas the computer-based MAT exam will be conducted on 14th December 2019.
MAT 2019 entrance test is conducted by AIMA / All India Management Association and is held four times in a year i.e. February, May, September and December months. Generally, the registration process for each of the MAT exam begins at least a month in advance.
Books for Exam Preparation:
To help MBA aspirants who are interested in applying for MAT exam 2019, we have listed down the key points related to online and offline registration process. Candidates can read these points and complete the MAT registration process 2019 easily.
MAT 2019 Online Registration - Know how to apply
MAT 2019 online registration process generally begins a month before the exam is scheduled. This gives ample time to the aspirants to complete the online registration process and also upload the necessary documents required for the registration.
MAT 2019: Online Registration
To register for MAT 2019 online, candidates can follow the simple steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit official website of AIMA MAT i.e. https://mat.aima.in/dec19/
- Step 2: Click on the link for ‘Online Registration by Candidates for December 2019 MAT'
- Step 3: Fill in your personal information details like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Step 4: Click submit to register yourself on MAT 2019 website
P.S: Candidates are advised to only provide email id and mobile number which would be active during the entire exam season, as all important communication related to MAT 2019 exam would be sent to them.
AIMA MAT 2019: How to fill the Application form
Once you are successfully registered for MAT 2019 exam, you will have to provide important details or information related to the exam. You can follow the directions given below to complete this stage easily.
- Mode of Exam: In this field you will have to select the mode through which you want to take up MAT 2019 exam i.e. paper-based test or computer based test
- Test Centre: Candidate will also have to list down two preferred test centres for MAT exam, where s/he is comfortable appearing for the test
- Personal Details: Here’s where you will have to provide your personal details i.e. Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Nationality, Category, Address, City, State/ UT, Contact Number
- Photo ID Proof: You have to give the Photo Id proof which you will take along with you to the exam centre
- Educational Qualifications: Here, you will have to provide your educational details i.e. Class 10 percentage, Class 12 percentage, Degree Name and status of degree i.e. passed / appeared / result awaited.
- MBA Colleges to apply to through MAT score: Here, you will have to pick five MBA Colleges in India that accept MAT exam score. Candidates have to select the MI / Management Institute Code from the list of participating institutes.
AIMA MAT Important Document Uploading
The next step in the online registration process for MAT exam is uploading of relevant documents i.e. Photograph and Signature. The specifications for the same are given in the table below:
Passport Size Coloured Photograph
Between 20KB and 75KB
Between 5KB and 50KB
AIMA MAT - Application Fees
The next step in the MAT online registration process is the payment of fees. The MAT 2019 application fee can be paid online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking options. As of February 2019, the MAT entrance test fee for either online or offline mode, is Rs 1550/-.whereas for both CBT and PBT the fee is Rs. 2,650/-.
For detailed information regarding MAT 2019 Exam, keep visiting mba.jagranjosh.com
Also Read: About MAT Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Also Read: About MAT Exam Pattern – Click Here
Also Read: About MAT Exam Important Dates – Click Here
Also Read: About MAT Exam Analysis – Click Here