MECON Limited Job Notification: MECON Limited has invited applications for the Engineering Professional posts. Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 13 March 2020. The details of post and eligibility criteria are indicated below. All eligible and interested candidates may appear for “Walk–in-Interview” on the date, time and place notified.
- Walk-in-interview: 13 March 2020
MECON Limited Engineering Professional Vacancy Details
- Mechanical Engineering: 23 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 18 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 18 Posts
- Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering: 12 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 08 Posts
- Safety: 04 Posts
- Stores: 05 Posts
- SAP: 06 Posts
- City Gas Distribution: 05 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–11 February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Professional Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Mechanical Engineering: Degree in Mechanical/Production/Petroleum/Industrial Engineering.
- Civil Engineering: Degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture.
- Electrical Engineering: Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering: Degree in Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: Degree in Electronics/Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Safety: Degree in Fire & Safety engineering OR Degree in Engineering along with Diploma in industrial Safety of minimum One year duration.
- Stores: Degree in Engineering (any Discipline).
- SAP: Degree in Engineering (any Discipline) OR Master of Computer Applications.
- City Gas Distribution: Degree in Engineering (any Discipline).
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 13 March 2020. Walk–in-interview shall be held at Delhi, Ranchi and Bangalore. The date, time and place of walk–in-interview shall be notified on MECON’s website(www.meconlimited.co.in) within 13 March 2020. Applicants should report directly for walk in interview along with one copy of application, prepared in the prescribed format which may be downloaded from MECON website (www.meconlimited.co.in). Document verification and scrutiny of applications of the candidates reported for interview shall be done before the candidate is allowed for interview. The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria only shall be allowed to appear for interview.