MECON Limited Job Notification: MECON Limited has invited applications for the Legal Counsel post. Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 02 March 2020. All eligible and interested applicants may appear for “Walk–in-Interview” on the date, time and place notified.
- Walk-in-interview: 02 March 2020 between 10:00 am to 11:00 am
MECON Limited Legal Counsel Vacancy Details
- Legal Counsel: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–11 February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Legal Counsel Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Degree in Law (BL/LLB or equivalent three years course)/BL/LLB (five Years integrated course).
- The candidate should have post qualification work experience of not less than 12 years.
- The candidate should be enrolled as lawyer under the rules of Bar Council of India/respective State and should be authorized to appear before a Court of Law.
- The candidate should have in the past, been on the panel of Union of India/any of the State Government in India or any CPSE’s for at least one year.
- The candidate must have appeared before any High Court and shall submit authenticated document to establish the same (At least half of the total experience required shall be in High Court).
- The candidate must have a fair exposure to the drafting of pleading and Drafting/scrutinizing/vetting of commercial deeds/documents including, inter-alia, instruments, affidavits, deeds, agreements, Contracts, indemnity bond, bank guarantee, consortium & collaboration agreement etc.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 02 March 2020. All eligible and interested applicants may appear for “Walk–in-Interview” on the date, time and place notified