Ministry Of Defence, Ordnance Depot invited job applications from eligible candidates in the following mentioned tentative posts:
Note: Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
1. Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Salary: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Minimum essential Qualification: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board (b) Must possess the civilian driving licence for heavy vehicles and have two years experience of driving such vehicles.
- Selection Procedure: Driving of Vehicle and allied Skill test as well as 2 hour written test in bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
- No. of Posts: 01 – UR -Tentative
- Age Limit: 18 Yrs to 27 Yrs
- Salary: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
- Minimum essential Qualification:
(a) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board.
(b) Must be able to the wash Military /Civilian clothes thoroughly well
- Selection Procedure: Washing of clothes and allied work/skill test as well as 2 hour written test in bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
- No. of Posts: 01 – OBC- Tentative
- Age Limit: 18 Yrs to 28 Yrs
How to Apply
Download Application Proforma from the below mentioned link and mail it along with required documents to the below mentioned link within 21 days of release of the notification.