Ministry of Earth Sciences Jobs Notification: Ministry of Earth Sciences, Chennai invited applications for the post of Project Scientist and others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 14 March 2018.
- Employment News Week and Advertisement No.:MoES/ICMAM-PD/Rectt.PS/34/2017
- Last Date of Online Application:14 March 2018
- Last Date for Receipts of Application (Hardcopy): 21 March 2018
- Last Date for Receipts of Application (Hardcopy) North East, J&K, Andaman Nicobar and Lakshadweep: 28 March 2018
Ministry of Earth Sciences, Chennai Vacancy Details
- Project Scientist – D: 1 Post
- Project Scientist – C – 17 Posts
- Project Scientist – B – 33 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 3 Posts
- Field Assistant – 8 Posts
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Temporary Project Position Job
- Project Scientist – D: Master’s Degree in Oceanography / Marine Science /Physics / Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
- Project Scientist – C, Project Scientist – B:Master’s Degree in relevant course from arecognized University / Institute
- Technical Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or relevant course from a recognized University.
- Field Assistant: 10th Standard Pass (SSLC or Matriculation) from a recognized Board.
- Project Scientist –D (PS-D): 45 Years
- Project Scientist –C (PS-C): 40 Years
- Project Scientist –B (PS-B): 35 Years
- Technical Assistant (TA), Field Assistant (FA): 28 Years
How to Apply for the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Chennai Project Scientist and other Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Head, ICMAM Project Directorate, Ministry of Earth Sciences, 2nd Floor, NIOT Campus, Velachery-Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai,Chennai 600 100 on or before 14 March 2018.