Debts Recovery Tribunal-II, under Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance invited applications for recruitment to the post of Private Secretary, Section Officer, Stenographer Grade 'C', Accounts Assistant, Upper Division Clerk/Cashier, Court Master and Lower Division Clerk. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. The Ministry of Finance is an important ministry within the Government of India. It concerns itself with taxation, financial legislation, financial institutions, capital markets, centre and state finances, and the Union Budget. The following cadre controlling authority of the Civil Services (including Indian Revenue Service, Indian Economic Service, Indian Cost Accounts Service and Indian Civil Accounts Service) are under the administration and supervision of the Finance Ministry.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 29 March 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of the Post
Name of the post
- Private Secretary: 1 post
- Section Officer: 1 post
- Stenographer Grade 'C': 2 posts
- Accounts Assistant: 1 post
- Upper Division Clerk/Cashier: 2 posts
- Court Master: 1 post
- Lower Division Clerk: 2 posts
Total No. of Posts: 10 Posts
The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- Officers in the Central Government or State Government or Courts with requisite qualifications and experience.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in Central Government or State Government or Courts or Tribunal and having a Graduation Degree.
- Private Secretary: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600/-
- Section Officer: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600/-
- Stenographer Grade 'C': Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200/-
- Accounts Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200/-
- Upper Division Clerk/Cashier: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400/-
- Court Master: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400/-
- · Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/-
How to Apply
- Candidates may send their applications in prescribed format as available in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with Bio-Data, ACRs for the last five years or their copies and Vigilance Clearance Certificate etc. must be sent to the Registrar, Debts Recovery Tribunal-II, Chandigarh, 2nd Floor, PNB House, Bank Square, Sector- 17B, Chandigarh-160017 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.