Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (National Commission for Safai Karamcharis) New Delhi invited applications for 05 Posts on deputation basis. Eligible candidates can send their applications within 45 Days from the date of advertisement.
Last Date of Application: within 45 Days from the date of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Director (Research and Development): 01 Post
- Private Secretary: 1 post
- Hindi Translator: 1 post
- Stenographer Grade 'D': 2 posts
- Assistant Director (Research and Development): Pay Band-2 of Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-
- Private Secretary: Pay Band-2 of Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,800/-
- Hindi Translator: Pay Band-2 of Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-
- Stenographer Grade 'D': Pay Band-1 of Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-
Eligibility Criteria: For details on eligibility criteria, please click on the link given below of detailed advertisement.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview/Exam conducted by the ministry.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can obtain copy of vacancy circular and details of eligibility from the commissioner’s office through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.