Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment invited application for recruitment to the post of Law Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 27 June 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Law Officer
- Number of Post: 01
Pay Scale Rs 15600-39100+Rs 6600
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have Master Degree in law of a recognized University / Institute or equivalent and possessing five years’ teaching and I or research experience in law, or Bachelor’s degree in Law of a recognized university, Institute and possessing seven years teaching and I or research experience in law: Or Should have been a member of State Judicial Service for seven years or Should be a qualified legal practitioner, i.e. Advocate (within the meaning of advocates Act. 1961), who has practiced as such for seven years.
- Age Limit: Not more than 56 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format. Further information can be found from the notification link given below.