Malaviya National Institute Of Technology Jaipur is hiring for the post of Non Teaching Staff. Interested Candidates can apply for the posts till 30 March 2017.
Deputy Librarian/Assistant Librarian Candidate should have Masters degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or at least 60% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale and a consistently good academic record.
Assistant Registrar Candidate should have Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute with excellent academic record or Employees of the institute serving as Superintendent (SG-II) or Secretary (Selection Grade II) for at least six years at Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- or higher with Masters’ degree, and exemplary performance record. (Age bar not applicable; no relaxation in educational qualifications)
Technical Higher Candidate should be First Class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject or equivalent grade from a recognized University/Institute (Technical Assistant). OR First class Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with excellent academic record (Technical Assistant). OR Post-graduate degree in science or B.E./B.Tech. in relevant field from a recognized University or Institute (Technical Assistant)
Technical Lower Candidate should be Senior Secondary (10+2) from a recognized Board having LMV and HMV driving license. Knowledge of English and Hindi Traffic Signs & Signals is essential.
Ministerial Higher Superintendent Candidate should be First class (Hons.) Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent grade from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline (in universities without a system of Honours degree, equivalent number of courses) OR i. Master’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record. ii. Knowledge of Computer applications viz Word processing, Spread Sheet.
Ministerial Higher Accountant should be First class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute. OR Master’s Degree in Commerce/MBA (Finance) from a recognized University or Institute with excellent academic record. ii. Knowledge of Computer applications viz. word processing, Spread Sheet and computer-based accounting software.
Ministerial Higher Secretary should have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and minimum 100 w.p.m. speed is required in Stenography
Ministerial Lower Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Candidate should be 12th passed with a minimum Typing speed of 35w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
Interested Candidates can apply for the above posts through online mode latest by 30 March 2017. Those candidates who have applied earlier for any of the above mentioned posts vide earlier advertisements 04/MNIT/ESTT/2015 & 05/MNIT/ESTT/2015 have to reapply (using previous login credentials for exemption of application fees) without which their candidature will not be considered. Candidates are required to take a print of the submitted application Form.
- Deputy Librarian -1 post
- Assistant Librarian -1 post
- Assistant Registrar – 7 Posts
- Technical Assistant -8 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Chemistry) -3 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Electrical Engineering)-2 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering) -2 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Electronics & Comm Engineering) -2 posts
- Technical Assistant Mechanical Engineering (Work Shop) -2 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Met. & Mat Engg.) – 3 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Physics) -2 Posts
- Technical Assistant (MRC) -1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Architecture & Planning) -3 Posts
- JEN Civil-2 Post
- Male Nurse-1 Post
- SAS Assistant-1 Post
- Technician (Mechanical) -1 post
- Technician (web development & other)- 7 posts
- Work Assistant (Carpenter) -3 Posts
- Work Assistant (Plumber) - 3 Posts
- Work Assistant (Electrician)-6 Posts
- Driver-1 Post
- Superintendent-8 Posts
- Accountant-4 Posts
- Secretary -1 Post
- Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operator -13 Posts
- Filling of online application form- 30.03.2017
- Online Fee Submission- 28.03.2017
- Hard copy of application submission- 07.04.2017
- Deputy Librarian: 45 years
- Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar: 35 years
- Technical Higher/ Ministerial Higher Superintendent/Accountant/Secretary: 30 years
- Technical Lower/ Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: 27 years