National Aluminum Company limited (NALCO) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Civil, Mining, Chemical and Computer Science. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 30 June 2014.
NALCO was incorporated as a public sector enterprise of the Ministry of Mines, Government of India in 1981. It is Asia's largest, and the sixth largest, integrated aluminum complex, encompassing bauxite mining, alumina refining, aluminum smelting and casting, power generation, rail and port operations.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 25 May 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 30 June 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs)
Name of the disciplines
- Computer Science
Total No. of Posts: 125 posts
- During Training: 16400 - 3% - 40500
- After Training: 24900 - 3% - 50500
- Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in respective discipline of Engineering or Technology with minimum 65% marks from recognised Govt. Universities/Institutions.
- Candidate should have Master Degree in Computer Application (MCA) with minimum 65% marks from recognised Govt. Universities/Institutions.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 30 June 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Selection will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2014.
- Based on the GATE-2014 score and organisational requirement, candidates will be short listed for the personal interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online in NALCO indicating their GATE-2014 registration number in the career section of NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com) from 25 May 2014 to 30 June 2014.
- No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.
- If the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original GATESERVICE 2014 admit card and GATE-2014 official score card for verification with other relevant documents at the time of Interview.