National Museum Jobs Notification:
National Museum, New Delhi invited applications for the posts of Expert Conservator and other posts in the Parliament House for the Restoration of Murals and Portraits. Posts are purely on Temporary Basis for the period of 10 (ten) months.
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts so as to reach within 20 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (i.e. on or before 30 January 2017) up to 05:00 PM.
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 10 January 2017
Last Date of Application: 30 January 2017 (within 20 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News).
National Museum Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Expert Conservator – 01 Post
- Senior Conservator/ Artist – 02 Posts
- Young Conservator/ Artist – 03 Posts
- Helper – 02 Posts
- Carpenter – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for National Museum Expert Conservator and Other Jobs:
- Expert Conservator: Possess Post- Graduate Degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Senior Conservator/ Artist: Possess Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) in respective discipline.
- Young Conservator/ Artist: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Science discipline or BFA Degree.
- Helper: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass.
- Carpenter: Possess Certificate Course in ITI in appropriate specialized discipline of Carpentry Work.
- Expert Conservator: 15 years
- Senior Conservator/ Young Conservator: 05 years
- Carpenter: 01 year
Selection Procedure for National Museum Expert Conservator and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the academic qualification/ Experience/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for National Museum Expert Conservator and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the complete bio- data in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents so as to reach to the office of the Director (C & A), I/C Conservation National Museum, Janpath, New Delhi within 20 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (i.e. 30 January 2017) up to 05:00 PM.