National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Recruitment for MBA Graduates 2015
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Manager /Manager – Card Payments.The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format available on their website
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Manager /Manager – Card Payments.The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format available on their website.
Details of Post
- Name of the post: Senior Manager /Manager – Card Payments
- Total Number of the Post: 1 post
- Age limit (as on 01.12.2014): Between 30 years and 45 years
Preferably Post Graduate or MBA with relevant experience in Payment Industry.
Minimum post-qualification experience of 5-12 years in relevant area, out which minimum 8 years should be in Cards Payments Industry.
- Good Knowledge of Payments Industry
- Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the bill payments market
- Familiar with regulatory rules and regulations pertaining to bill payments industry in India and other regulatory guidelines of key markets, especially in the domain of bill payments
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, project management and matrix-management skills are critical
- Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
- Good people management skills, ability to lead a team
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online http://careers.npci.org.in/OnlineApp.aspx through the prescribed format.