National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Mumbai invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Manager /Manager – Card Payments.The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format available on their website.
Details of Post
- Name of the post: Senior Manager /Manager – Card Payments
- Total Number of the Post: 1 post
- Age limit (as on 01.12.2014): Between 30 years and 45 years
Preferably Post Graduate or MBA with relevant experience in Payment Industry.
Minimum post-qualification experience of 5-12 years in relevant area, out which minimum 8 years should be in Cards Payments Industry.
- Good Knowledge of Payments Industry
- Ability to manage relationships with senior executives in the bill payments market
- Familiar with regulatory rules and regulations pertaining to bill payments industry in India and other regulatory guidelines of key markets, especially in the domain of bill payments
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, project management and matrix-management skills are critical
- Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Ability to effectively direct and manage multiple functions.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
- Good people management skills, ability to lead a team
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online http://careers.npci.org.in/OnlineApp.aspx through the prescribed format.