National Rural Health Mission, Haryana invited application for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Nutrition Counselor and more. The candidates eligible for the post can attend the walkin interviews scheduled to be held on 19 December and 20 December 2013.
- Date of Walk-In Interviews: 19 December 2013 & 20 December 2013
- Walk-in-Interview in the office of concerned Civil Surgeon for the mentioned
Details of Posts
- Medical Officer: 10 Posts
- Nutrition Counselor: 10 Posts
- Medical Social Workers: 10 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 40 Posts
- Cook-cu-Attendant: 30 Posts
- Sweeper: 10 Posts
Total Number of Post: 110 Posts
- Medical Officer: MBBS degree recognize by the medical council of lndia
- Nutrition Counselor: Master degree in food and nutrition/Public Health Nutrition Or Post Graduate diploma in Dietetics/Public Health Nutrition
- Medical Social Workers: Master degree or Post graduate diploma in Social Work Psychology from a central Government State Government AlCTE recognized institutions
- Staff Nurse: certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having been Passed 3 years course in General Nursing & midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institutions recognized by the lndian National Council or B.Sc.(Nursing).
- Cook-cum-Attendant: certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having been Passed 3 years course in General Nursing & midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institutions recognized by the lndian National Council or B.Sc.(Nursing).
- Sweeper: 5th Class pass.
Maximum Age Limit
- Medical Officer: 50 Years
- Nutrition Counselor: 40 Years
- Medical Social Workers: 40 Years
- Staff Nurse: 40 Years
- Cook-cum-Attendant: 40 Years
- Sweeper: 40 Years
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to appear in the walkin interviews in the officer of Concerned Civil Surgeon for the mentioned posts . Application forms will be accepted only between 09.30 am to 10.30 am. the date of interview is divided according to district as 19 December 2013 (Mewat, Narnaul, Jind, Panchkula, Karnal )20 December 2013 ( Palwal, Bhiwani, Hisar, Ambala, Panipat). However, for complete details check the below link.