National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) a premier research centre under the aegis of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India invited application for recruitment to 03 posts of Scientist, Engineer & Tradesman. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 February 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 21 February 2015
Details of Post
- Scientific Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer: 1 Post
- Tradesman: 1 Post
- Scientific Officer: M.E/ M.Tech or PhD.
- Junior Engineer: SSC/HSC, Diploma in Engineering (Electronics/ Instrumentation)with 60% marks.
- Tradesman: SSC or Equivalent.
- Scientific Officer: Below 35 years
- Junior Engineer: Below 28 years
- Tradesman: Below 28 years
- Scientific Officer: PB 3 – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- (TME: Rs. 66704/-)
- Junior Engineer: PB 2: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (TME:Rs.35307/-)
- Tradesman: PB 1 – Rs.5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2000/- (TME:Rs.21292/-)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using valid email ID. You will receive a user ID and password on your registered email ID. Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”. Once you fill in the application you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application. After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.
Take a Print out of the application form by clicking “PRINT” in “MY APPLICATION” and send the same duly Signed to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, along with copies of certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate etc before 21 February 2015.