In this article you will get NCERT Exemplar Questions & Solutions of CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter – 2: Acids, Bases and Salts in PDF format.
About NCERT Exemplar books
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an organisation set up by the Government of India. The main function of this organisation is to assist state and central governments on academic issues related to school education. NCERT also publishes textbooks and provides sample question papers for school subjects from Classes I to XII which are very popular across India.
NCERT textbooks (for Class I to XII) and NCERT exemplar books for Science and Maths (Class VI to XII) are published by NCERT and used by government and private schools across India.
NCERT Exemplar books mainly focus on assessment. These books have all sort of questions i.e.
• Multiple choice questions,
• Very Short answer type questions,
• Short answer type questions, and
• Long answer type questions.
The level of NCERT exemplar problems is moderate and one can easily solve all the problems if the he or she has strong hold on basic concepts.
Importance of NCERT Exemplar:
Problems given in NCERT exemplar cater the academic needs of students and also lay a strong foundation for competitive examinations.
• Questions on each and every important concept of the chapter are given
• These books have sufficient number of questions from each chapter of Maths and Science
• The questions given are very helpful to assess preparation level of the chapter
• Questions given are very important for CBSE board examination
• Very useful for examinations like National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), National Science Olympiad (NSO), Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Exam etc.
Inside Chapter - 2: Acids, Bases and Salts of NCERT Exemplar for CBSE Class 10 Science:
The download link of this chapter of NCERT exemplar is given below. This chapter has
• 30 Multiple Choice Questions
• 12 Short Answer Type Questions
• 6 Long Answer Type Questions
Keep visiting to get the Detailed Solution of Chapter – 2