NDA Exam I 2016 – 17th April 2016
1. Harihara Raya I who ruled the Vijaynagara Empire for the period 1336-1356 belonged to which dynasty?
2. During the Gupta Empire, the term “UPARIKARA” was used for
A.An extra tax levied on all subjects.
B.Periodic supplies of fruits, firewood, flowers etc.
C.It was a voluntary offering by people to the king.
D.King’s customary share of the production normally amounting to 1/6th of the production.
3. Tuluva Narasa who ruled the Vijaynagara Empire for the period 1491-1503 belonged to which dynasty?
4. Chola Empire was divided into:
A.Mandalams, Nadu, Kurram & Valanadu
B.Mandalams, Nadu, Malkhand & Avanti
C.Mandalams, Bhoomi, Avanti &Valanadu
D.Mandalams, Nadu, Kurram & Malkhand
5. For which period did Harihara Raya II of Sangma dynasty ruled the Vijaynagara Empire?
6. The traces of Janapadas and Mahajanpadas are found in___?
D.All the above
7. Which one of the following was the capital of Kosala?
8. Champa was the capital of which one of the following Mahajanapadas in Ancient India?
9. Bimbisara was the founder of which one of the following dynasties?
10. A Janapadin was the ___ of a janapada.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.