NHM Kerala Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission (NHM), Kerala has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Dental Surgeon, JPHN and Others. Candidates fulfilling required eligibility criteria can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 29 June 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 29 June 2019
NHM Kerala Vacancy Details
- Cardiac Anesthetist – 1 Post
- Dental Surgeon - Anticipated vacancy -1
- Junior Consultant(D&C) -1 Post
- Lab Technician – Anticipated
- Pharmacist – Anticipated
- JPHN – 5 Posts
- Research Associate – 1 Post
- Project Fellow – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Dental Surgeon, JPHN and Other Posts
- Cardiac Anesthetist – MD/DNB Anesthesia with preferable DM Cardiac Anesthesia Or MD/DNB Anesthesia with PDF in Cardiac Anesthesia.
- Dental Surgeon - BDS with two years of experience.
- Homeo - BHMS/Graded BHMS.
- Junior Consultant(D&C) - PG in Mass Communications and journalism with one year experience Or Degree with PG Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism with one year experience.
- Lab Technician – DMLT/MLT with Kerala Paramedical council registration and minimum of 2 years experience.
- Pharmacist – D Pharm/B Pharm with Kerala State Pharmacy Council Registration and minimum 2 years experience.
- JPHN – ANM Certificate with Kerala Nurse and Midwives Council Registration and two years experience.
- Research Associate – Ph D in Biotechnology/Life Sciences and Proficiency in Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics Or Ph D work done in the field of Human Genetics with minimum three years work experience in clinical genetics testing and counselling.
- Project Fellow – Post Graduate Degree in Biotechnology or Life Sciences from a recognized university with 60% aggregate marks/ Proficiency in Cytogenetics and Molecular Genetics one year of experience in Genetics testing.
How to apply for NHM Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications in the NHM District Office, W&C Hospital Compound, Thycaud, Trivandrum on or before 29 June 2019.