NHM Odisha Recruitment 2018
National Health Mission (NHM), Odisha Jobs Notification: National Health Mission, Odisha has invited applications for the post of Physiotherapist, Psychologist and Early Interventionist cum-Special Educator. The eligible candidates can appear for Registration & Original Certificate Verification on 29 September 2018, 03 & 05 October 2018.
Advertisement No.: 37/18
- Date of Registration & Original Certificate Verification: 29 September 2018, 03 & 05 October 2018
NHM Odisha Vacancy Details
- Physiotherapist-03 Posts
- Psychologist-07 Posts
- Early Interventionist cum-Special Educator-04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Psychologist, Physiotherapist and Other Posts
- Physiotherapist- Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy (B.P.T) or Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy (B.O.T) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institution / University. The Degree must be 4 ½ years full time course including 6 months of compulsory internship.
- Psychologist- Candidate must have passed two years full time Master Degree course in Clinical Psychology or Child Psychology or Psychology with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University / Institution.
- Early Interventionist cum-Special Educator- Candidate must have passed any of the following subjects recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit for Physiotherapist and other Post Job - Upto 35 Years
kendriya vidyalaya teacher pgt tgt prt eligibility age selection process salary Hindi
How to Apply for the Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the District Early Intervention Centre (DEIC), National Health Mission, Odisha. Candidates can appear for Registration & Original Certificate Verification on 29 September 2018, 03 & 05 October 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK Quiz