NHM, Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 for 28 Technical Officer and Other Posts
National Health Mission, Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019 for Technical Officer and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 22 August 2019.
NHM Job Notification: National Health Mission, Uttarakhand has invited applications for the posts of Technical Officer and Other. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 22 August 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 22 August 2019
NHM, Uttarakhand Vacancy Details
- Technical Officers (Lab): 02
- Program Coordinator: 01
- Microbiologist: 01
- Epidemiologist/ Asst Program Officer: 01
- PMC: 01
- Senior Consultant: 01
- Technical Consultant: 01
- Biomedical Engineer: 01
- Budget Finance cum Admin Officer: 01
- State Program Manager (SPM): 01
- Program Management Coordinator: 01
- Consultant CPHC: 01
- Accountant: 01
- State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator: 01
- District Epidemiologist: 09
- District VBD Consultant: 02
- DPMU: 02
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer and Other
- Technical Officers (Lab): MBA in Health Management/ Hospital Management or Diploma in Public Health/ DHA
- Program Coordinator: Masters in Public Health/Diploma in Public Health/Diploma in Community Medicine
- Microbiologist: M.D. (Microbiology) or Ph.D. (Medical Microbiology)/M.Sc. (Medical or Applied Microbiology)
- Epidemiologist/ Asst Program Officer: MBBS with MPH and one year of working experience in any public health project.
- PMC: Gradaute in any discipline with MPH/Health Care Management.
- Senior Consultant: MBBS with MPH and one year of working experience in any health related project.
Official Notification PDF Download:
Application form PDF Download:
Official Website Link:
How to Apply
Interested candidates send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of mark sheets, experience certificates and other documents to “Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society, DoMHFW, Uttarkhand Govt. Danda Lakhond, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun – 248001, Uttarakhand” latest by 22 August 2019.