NHM Job Notification: National Health Mission, Uttarakhand has invited applications for the posts of Technical Officer and Other. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 22 August 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 22 August 2019
NHM, Uttarakhand Vacancy Details
- Technical Officers (Lab): 02
- Program Coordinator: 01
- Microbiologist: 01
- Epidemiologist/ Asst Program Officer: 01
- PMC: 01
- Senior Consultant: 01
- Technical Consultant: 01
- Biomedical Engineer: 01
- Budget Finance cum Admin Officer: 01
- State Program Manager (SPM): 01
- Program Management Coordinator: 01
- Consultant CPHC: 01
- Accountant: 01
- State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator: 01
- District Epidemiologist: 09
- District VBD Consultant: 02
- DPMU: 02
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer and Other
- Technical Officers (Lab): MBA in Health Management/ Hospital Management or Diploma in Public Health/ DHA
- Program Coordinator: Masters in Public Health/Diploma in Public Health/Diploma in Community Medicine
- Microbiologist: M.D. (Microbiology) or Ph.D. (Medical Microbiology)/M.Sc. (Medical or Applied Microbiology)
- Epidemiologist/ Asst Program Officer: MBBS with MPH and one year of working experience in any public health project.
- PMC: Gradaute in any discipline with MPH/Health Care Management.
- Senior Consultant: MBBS with MPH and one year of working experience in any health related project.
Official Notification PDF Download:
Application form PDF Download:
Official Website Link:
How to Apply
Interested candidates send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of mark sheets, experience certificates and other documents to “Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society, DoMHFW, Uttarkhand Govt. Danda Lakhond, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun – 248001, Uttarakhand” latest by 22 August 2019.