National Institute of Industrial Engineering Jobs Notification: National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai invited applications for the post of Deputy Registrar. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 3 weeks (05 April 2018) from the date of advertisement.
Advertisement No. - SRIC/RA ADVT/2017-18/05A
Last Date of Application - within 3 weeks (05 April 2018) from the date of advertisement
National Institute of Industrial Engineering Vacancy Details
Deputy Registrar- 3 Posts
- General - 2 Posts
- OBC - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Registrar Job
- Masters' degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade 'B' in the UGC-7 point scale from a recognized University /Institute.
- 9 years' experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 6000/- and above with experience in educational administration OR
- Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education OR
- 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or equivalent
- Preferably below 45 years
How to Apply for the National Institute of Industrial Engineering Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Registrar, NITIE, Vihar LakeRoad, Mumbai – 400087 within 3 weeks (05 April 2018) from the date of advertisement.
Application Fee for National Institute of Industrial Engineering Jobs :
Rs.200/- through DD in favour of 'NITIE' payable at Mumbai as application fee in case of General/OBC candidates. SC/ST/PwD and internal candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.