National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD), Delhi invited applications for the post of Field Worker, Laboratory Technician, Project Technical Officer, Junior Nurse and Data entry Operator Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and walk in for the interview on 15 June 2018.
Walk-in-Interview - 15 June 2018 at 01:00 PM
NITRD Vacancy Details
- Field Worker
- Laboratory Technician
- Project Technical Officer
- Junior Nurse
- Data entry Operator
Eligibility Criteria for Data entry Operator, Junior Nurse and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Field Worker - 12th Pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW or radiology/ radiography or related subject) or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field/ laboratory experience* or animal house keeping in Government recognized organization.
- Laboratory Technician - 12th Pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field/ laboratory experience
- Project Technical Officer - Graduate in science/ relevant subjects/ from a recognized university with five years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject
- Junior Nurse - High school or equivalent with science subjects plus certificate course in ANM with five years experience from a recognized Institute/ board
- Data entry Operator - Intermediate or 12th Passed science stream from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depression per hour through speed test on computer
- Field Worker - 30 years
- Laboratory Technician - 30 years
- Project Technical Officer - 30 years
- Junior Nurse - 28 Years
- Data entry Operator Health Education Officer -25 Years
How to Apply for NITRD Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 15 June 2018 at Director office, National Institute of TB & Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi – 110030 on 15 June 2018.