NLC India Limited Job Notification: NLC India Limited has invited applications for Industrial Trainee (Finance) posts. Interested candidates can apply for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 26 March 2020.
- Start Date for Online submission of Application: 05 March 2020
- Last Date for Online submission of Application: 26 March 2020
NLC India Limited Industrial Trainee (Finance) Vacancy Details
- Neyveli Units: 26 Posts
- Corporate Office: 04 Posts
- Barsingsar Project: 04 Posts
- NTPL/Tuticorin: 06 Posts
- NUPPL, Kanpur: 05 Posts
- Regional Office/Chennai: 04 Posts
- Regional Office/New Delhi: 02 Posts
- Talabira Project: 04 Posts
- South Pahwara-Dumka: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–05 March 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Industrial Trainee (Finance) Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) or Institute of Cost Accountants of India. (ICMAI). Age Limit: Should not have completed 28 years as on 01 March 2020.
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 26 March 2020 and upload scanned copy of following certificates in NLC India Limited (NLCIL) Online application portal in career page of NLC India Limited (NLCIL) website (www.nlcindia.com):-
- Recent passport size Colour photograph, taken after 01/03/2020
- Scanned image of candidate‟s signature (in dark Blue or Black ink)
- Proof for DOB (Birth Certificate /SSLC/Matriculation/HSC Mark Sheet).
- Copy of AADHAR Card
- Disability Certificate in case of PWBD candidates.
- Proof for Ex-servicemen viz. Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, etc.