The National Power Training Institute (NPTI) invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme in Power Management 2015-17. Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format on or before 16 March 2015. The NPTI is a National Apex body in India for training and human resources development in the power sector with industry specific technical interface and is the only institution of its kind in India catering to the core power Sector and allied energy sector.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 16 March 2015
- Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 2 & 3 April 2015
Name of the Programme: MBA programme in Power Management 2015-17
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- All candidates (excluding sponsored category) are required to appear for CAT-2014 Examination conducted by IIMs.
- The candidates (including sponsored category) who have obtained B.E./B.Tech/BSc (Engineering) in any branch of Engineering or any other exam recognized as equivalent thereof by the M.D. University securing minimum 60 % marks in aggregate of all semesters or equivalent in terms of CGPA grade are eligible to apply for admission to the course.
Candidates need to pay Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST & Rs. 250/- for Haryana SC/ST candidates) in favour of National Power Training Institute payable at Faridabad.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of CAT-2014 score (Common Admission Test) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management, followed by group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the NPTI website www.npti.in.
- Completed application form in prescribed format along with DD should be submitted to the Principal Director (Management Studies), National Power Training Institute, NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad 121003, Haryana on or before 16 March 2015.