National Safety Council (NSC), Navi Mumbai Jobs Notification: NSC, Navi Mumbai, set up by the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India, has invited applications for Technical Officer post for Navi Mumbai. The eligible candidates can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format latest by 01 July 2019.
- Employment News Dated: 01-07 June 2019 (page no.23)
Important Dates for NSC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Offline Application: 01 July 2019
Vacancy Details of NSC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Technical Officer – 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions for NSC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
- Technical Officer - Four years Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Fire / Civil / Construction Engineering of a recognized university plus full time recognized Diploma in Industrial Safety or PG Diploma in Industrial Safety & Environment Management from a reputed Institute. Experience: Minimum two yrs. of post-qualification experience in the field of Safety, Health & Environment industry.
Age Limits (as on 01 January 2019)
- Technical Officer – 25-30 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
How to stay active and refreshed this summer, follow these tips
Selection Procedure for NSC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body. For outstation candidates called for interview, to & fro rail fare limited to AC-III tier from their place of residence or place of work, whichever is less by shorter route, will be paid, subject to production of tickets.
How to Apply for NSC, Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to Director General, National Safety Council, 98-A, Sector-15, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614. The last date for submission of application is 01 July 2019.