Department of Health & Family Welfare, Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society, Government of Odisha invited applications from eligible candidates for Recruitment to Posts of Paediatrician, M.O M.B.B.S, M.O Dental, Audiologist & Speech Therapist, Optometrist, Dental Technician, Early Interventionist cum Special Educator & Social Worker. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 2 to 4 March 2015.
Date & Time of Interview: 2 to 4 March 2015
Details of Vacancy
- Paediatrician: 4 Posts
- MO MBBS: 14 Posts
- MO Dental: 24 Posts
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: 14 Posts
- Optometrist: 14 Posts
- Dental Technician: 24 Posts
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator: 20 Posts
- Social Worker: 24 Posts
- Paediatrician: Rs.44000/- per month
- MO MBBS: Rs.30800/- per month
- MO Dental: Rs.30800/- per month
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: Rs.22400/- per month
- Optometrist: Rs.11600/- per month
- Dental Technician: Rs.9350/- per month
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator: Rs.11100/- per month
- Social Worker: Rs.13800/- per month
MBBS with M.D. in Paediatrics or equivalent degree, Bachelor degree in Dental Surgery or Sociology or Social Work, Master/Bachelor Degree in Audiology and Speech language pathology, Diploma in Optometry or Dental Technology and B.Ed. in Special Education.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 65 years for post no. 1 to 3.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 40 years for post no. 4 to 7.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 35 years for post no. 8.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can attend interview from 2 to 4 March 2015 in the Office of the concerned Chief District Medical Officer-cum-District Mission Director along with complete bio-data, passport size photograph and original proof of qualification and experience and attested copies of their certificates.