Office of Development Commission SEEPZ, Special economic Zones invited application for recruitment to 25 posts of Assistant Development Commissioner, Section Officer & Stenographer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Last date of receipt of applications: Within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News
Details of Post
- Assistant Development Commissioner: 09 Posts
- Section Officer: 04 Posts
- Stenographer: 12 Posts
- Assistant Development Commissioner: Possessing 2 years experience in industrial development or foreign trade. (The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/transfer on deputation (including short-term contract and transfer shall not be exceeding 56 years as n the closing date of receipt of application)
- Section Officer: Possessing any one of the following qualifications: A pass in the subordinate Accounts Service or equivalent examination conducted by any one of the organized Accounts Departments of the Central Government. Successful completion of training in the Cash and Accounts work conducted by Institute of Secretarial Training and Management or equivalent: and Possessing three years' experience of Cash. Accounts and Budget work.
- Stenographer: Possessing a speed of 80 words per minute in English Shorthand. 30 words per minute in English typewriting; and knowledge in word processing and Knowledge in word processing.
- Assistant Development Commissioner: 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600/ -
- Section Officer: 9300-34800 + Rs.4200/-
- Stenographer: Rs.5200- 20200 + Rs.2400/ - GP
How to Apply
Candidates interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and attached with essential documents to the O/o the Development Commissioner SEEPZ SpeciaI Economic Zone Government of India, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Andheri (E), Mumbai- 400 096 latest within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.