Office of Principal District Judge, Kurnool invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 24 posts of Process servers and Junior Assistant vacancies on purely temporary basis. Eligible can send their applications before 8 May 2015.
Last date for sending the application: 8 May 2015
Details of Post
- Process servers: 11 posts
- Junior Assistant: 12 posts
- Process servers: Candidate should have passed Class 7 examination conducted by the AP state government. Preference will be given to candidates who possess professional skills like driving, electrical, carpentry, plumbing, gardening, cooking etc.
- Junior Assistant: Candidate should have passed intermediate examination conducted by the AP state government or equivalent and have qualifiaction/knowledge of computer operation.
The upper age limit is 34 years as on 1 July, 2015.
- Process servers: Rs 7,960-23,650
- Junior Assistant: Rs 8440-24950
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the application form in hard copy along with other testimonials and certificates and an application fee of Rs 200 through Demand Draft in favour of the Principal District Judge, Kurnool payable at Kurnool and send it to The Principal District Judge, District Court, Kurnool before 8 May 2015.