OSSC Regular Teacher Admit Card 2023: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the Prelims Admit Card for Regular Teacher posts on its official website. The Commission will be conducting the Preliminary examination for the post of Regular Teacher-2022 from 10 to 13 March 2023. Candidates who have applied for these posts can download the OSSC Regular Teacher Admit Card from the official website of OSSC-https://www.ossc.gov.in.
However you can download the OSSC Regular Teacher Admit Card/Schedule 2023 directly through the link given below.
OSSC Regular Teacher Admit Card 2023 Released @ossc.gov.in: Check Download Link Here
Direct Link To Download: OSSC Regular Teacher Admit Card 2023
According to the short notice released, the Commission will conduct the prelims exam for the post of Regular Teacher-2022 for TGT ARTS, TGT Science (PCM) & TGT Science (CBZ) from 10 to 13 March 2023. Exams will be held in three batches through Computer Based Recruitment Test mode.
There will be a total of 100 questions in the exam for 100 marks and the duration for the exam will be 2 hours. There will be negative marking in the exam @0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Candidates can download their Admit Card after providing their login credentials to the link on the home page.
How to Download the OSSC Regular Teacher Admit Card/Schedule 2023
- Go to the official website of OSSC i.e., www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on the What’s New Section option present on home page
- There will be a link that appears as Download Admission Letter for the post of Regular Teachers for Government Secondary Schools under S & ME Department. Advertisement No.6785/OSSC dated 23.11.2022on the home page.
- You will get the PDF of OSSC Regular Teacher Admit Card in a new window.
- Download and save the OSSC Regular Teacher Admit Card for future reference.