PGCIL Recruitment 2019 for 35 Diploma Trainee (Civil/Electrical) Posts
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited, Faridabad Recruitment for Diploma Trainee (Civil/Electrical) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online format on or before 16 December 2019.
PGCIL Job Notification: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited, Faridabad has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil). Interested candidates having requisite qualifications for the posts can apply through the online process on or before 16 December 2019.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 16 December 2019
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Vacancy Details:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 30 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): 05 Posts
Educational Qualification for Diploma Trainee (Civil/Electrical) Posts:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Three years of Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/Power Systems Engineering/Power Engineering (Electrical) from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks.
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): 03 years of Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized Institute with atleast 70% marks.
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–26 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to apply for Powergrid Corporation of India Limited, Faridabad Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates need to apply only through the On-line Registration process from the website and fill all the required details as per the format given on the website. The applicants are required to submit their online application on or before 16 December 2019. Applicants should take a print out of the submitted online application and note down the user ID and password generated at the time of online registration. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form.