Power Finance Corporation Limited invited application for recruitment to the post of Deputy Manager, Senior Manager and Junior Accountant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 13 February 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 13 January 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 03 February 2014
- Date of Submitting application Fee: 05 February 2014
- Date of Receipt of Registration Cum Application Form: 07 February 2014
- Date of Receipt of Application form for Far flung areas: 14 February 2014
Details of Post
- Deputy General Manager (Technical): 02 Posts
- Senior Manager (Technical): 04 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 05 Posts
Total Number of Post: 11 Posts
Maximum Age Limit
- Deputy General Manager (Technical): 57 Years
- Senior Manager (Technical): 53 Years
- Junior Accountant: 34 Years
- Deputy General Manager (Technical): B.Tech/ B.E. in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/ Electronics with minimum 60% Marks
- Senior Manager (Technical): B.Tech/ B.E. in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/ Electronics with minimum 60% Marks
- Junior Accountant: B.Com with minimum 60% marks and M.Com with minimum 50% marks
Candidates have to submit a application fee of Rs. 500/- in cash at any SBI branch through the Challan form generated after submitting the completely filled Registration cum Application Fee. The application fee can be submitted before 05 February 2014.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates have to apply online through PFC website www.pfcindia.com from 1000 hrs on 13 January 2014 to 1700 hrs on 03 February 2014.
The candidates have to take print out of the register cum Application Form and send it with attested copy of the necessary documents by Post, the envelop super scribing APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……….. GRADE………., Application No …………….” Addressed to “ The Senior Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110001”.
The Last Date for receipt of the application cum registration form through Post is 07 February 2014. However, the last date for candidates residing in the far flung areas is 14 February 2014.