PPSC Recruitment 2020: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has extended the last date of online applications for recruitment to the post of Punjab Civil Service, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar, Asst Registrar & Others due to corona pandemic. Candidates holding the required qualification can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 15 July 2020. The application fees for the same will be remitted by 22 July 2020.
Earlier, the last date of application was 30 June 2020. All those interested candidates who have not applied yet for Punjab Government Recruitment 2020 can apply to the posts by 15 July 2020. After that, the applications will not be considered. The selection of the candidates will be done through written test. However, the Punjab Public Service Commission has yet not revealed the exam dates. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.
In this article, we have provided all the essential details that candidates need to fill up the online application form. Candidates can go through this article for details.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 5 June 2020
- Last date for submission of the application process: 15 July 2020
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) - 20 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police - 26 Posts
- Tehsildar - 5 Posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affair Officer - 2 Posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer - 2 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Co-Operating Societies - 4 Posts
- Labour and Concillation Officer - 1 Post
- Employment Generation and Training Officer - 7 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent Jail/District Probation Officer - 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Recruitment 2020
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Age Limit - 21 to 37 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Selection Criteria for Dy Supdt of Police, Tehsildar, Asst Registrar & Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written and interview.
How to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2020 for Dy Supdt of Police, Tehsildar, Asst Registrar & Other Posts
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online on or before 15 July 2020. On completion of the finally submitted online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Application Fee for PPSC Recruitment 2020
- General - Rs. 3000/-
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab - Rs. 1750/-
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab - Rs. 1125/-
Ex- Serviceman - Rs. 500/-