CBSE Mathematics Practice Paper 2013 Set 2, given here.
11. Write all the values of k for which the quadratic equation 2x2+kx+8+0, has equal roots. Also find the roots.
12. For what value of p are 2p, p + 10 and 3p + 12 in A.P.?
13. In Fig.2, all three sides of a triangle touch the circle. Find the value of x.
14. What will be the ratio of perimeters of a square and a circle if their areas are equal?
15. The slant height of the frustum of a cone is 5 cm. If the difference between the radii of its two circular ends is 4 cm, find the height of the frustum.
16. If the points A (4, 3) and B(x, 5) are on the circle with the centre O (2, 3), find the value of x.
17. In what ratio is the line segment joining the points (22, 23) and (3, 7) divided by y–axis?
18. A card is drawn at random from a well shuffled pack of 52 cards. Find the probability that the card drawn is neither a red card nor a queen.