Rail Wheel Factory Job Notification: Rail Wheel Factory has invited applications for the Sports Quota posts. Interested candidates can apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 24 February 2020.
- Closing Date of submission of Offline Application: 24 February 2020 at 5:00 pm
Rail Wheel Factory Sports Quota Vacancy Details
- Cricket (Men) Level-1: 01 Post
- Hockey (Men) Level-1: 01 Post
- Kabaddi (Men) Level-1: 01 Post
- Cricket (Men) Level-2: 02 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 22 January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Sports Quota Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Level-2: Class 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT in the relevant Mechanical/ Electrical/Civil Engineering Trades. The selected candidate has to undergo 03 years of training. or Class 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent.
- Level-1: Class 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent National Apprenticeship certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 24 February 2020. The notification along with the application form and other Annexure are available in Rail wheel Factory website and the candidates should carefully read the instructions before filling up application form. Application form (Annexure-I) should be printed on a good quality, white A4 (210 X 297 mm) size paper and the candidates should use the same format as available along with notification in the website. The candidate has to fill the required information in his own handwriting using blue ballpoint pen. The application should be tilled either in English or Hindi but not in any other language. Application filled in any language other than English/Hindi and having any deviation from the prescribed format or the application as given along with this notification will lead to rejection or application. The eligible candidates are alerted to be in readiness to appear in the trials which is scheduled to be held from 23 March 2020 to 27 March 2020. The details or venue and timings will be intimated in due course.