Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya notified recruitment for 127 various faculty posts 2014
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya invited applications for recruitment to the post of Director, Professor, Asst Professor & Other Vacancies.
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya invited applications for recruitment to the post of Director, Professor, Asst Professor & Other Vacancies. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 October 2014. Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya was established in the year 1998. It is an Indian multi-campus affiliating university in Madhya Pradesh. The university was established as a common university for all the technical institutes, mainly including engineering and pharmacy colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Closing Date for receipt of application: 20 October 2014
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the posts
- Lecturer: 26 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 49 Posts
- Associate Professor: 31 Posts
- Professor: 10 Posts
- Director: 1 Post
- Head of Department: 3 Posts
- TPO: 1 Post
- Principal: 1 Post
- Librarian: 2 Posts
- PTI: 1 Post
- Asst Librarian: 1 Post
- Dy. Director Sports: 1 Post
Total No. of Post: 127 Posts
- Candidates need to pay Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, RGPV-Bhopal, payable at Bhopal.
- SC/ ST candidates of Madhya Pradesh are exempted from the fee.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Screening Test and Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents should be submitted to the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Airport Bypass Road, Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal -462033 on or before 20 October 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.