Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited applications RAS/RTS Exam 2018 for recruitment to the various posts under various departments of Rajasthan Government including Rajasthan Administrative Services and Rajasthan Taxation Services. The candidates eligible can apply for RAS/RTS Exam 2018-19 in the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2018 (12 PM).
Advertisement No: 2/Exam/ RAS-RTS / 2018-19
Start Date of Online Application : 12 April 2018
Last Date of Online Application : 31 May 2018 (12 PM).
RPSC RAS/RTS Exam 2018 Vacancy Details:
- Rajasthan Administrative Services- 75 Posts
- Rajasthan Police Services -34 Posts
- Rajasthan Accounts Services- 104 Posts
- Rajasthan State Insurance Services- 11 Posts
- Rajasthan Industrial Service- 15 Posts
- Rajasthan Commercial Service- 01 Posts
- Rajasthan Cooperative Service- 13 Posts
- Rajasthan Prison Service- 02 Posts
- Rajasthan Planning Service- 03 Posts
- Rajasthan Women and Child Development Service- 77 Posts
- Rajasthan Village Service- 45 Posts
- Rajasthan Women Development- 02 Posts
- Rajasthan Labor Welfare -02 Posts
- Rajasthan Excise Service- 20 Posts
- Rajasthan Food & Civil Logistics Service-01 Posts
- Rajasthan Industrial Subordinate Service-05 Posts
- Rajasthan Tehsildar Service-126 Posts
- Rajasthan Planning Subordinate Service-14 Posts
- Rajasthan Devasthan Subordinate Service- 07 Posts
- Rajasthan Excise Subordinate Service- 25 Posts
- Rajasthan Commercial Tax Subordinate Service-110 Posts
- Rajasthan Food Deaprtment-35 Posts
- Rajasthan Cooperative Subordinate Service-162 Posts
- Rajasthan Women & Child Development Subordinate Service-03 Posts
- Rajasthan Social Justice Department (Social Justice Officer)-18 Posts
- Rajasthan Social Justice Department (Social Justice Officer)- 7 Posts
- Rajasthan Labor Welfare Subordinate Service-14 Posts
- District Minority Welfare Officer-14 Posts
- Programme Officer -33 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for RAS/RTS Exam 2018
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Graduate degree from a recognized university and working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
Age limit: 21 to 40 Years.
Selection Process for RAS/RTS Exam 2018
There will be three phased selection process consisting of Preliminary , Main Examination and Personality and viva-voce Examination.
Syllabus of Examination
Preliminary Examination will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 200 marks. Candidates will be subjected to objective type questions from General Knowledge & General Science.
Main Examination will consist of questions from subject four papers which will be descriptive/analytical. Duration of examination will be 3 hours for each examination.
- Paper I:General Studies-I: 200 Marks
- Paper II: General Studies-II: 200 Marks
- Paper III: General Studies-III : 200 Marks
- Paper IV: General Hindi and General English: 200 Marks
How to Apply for RAS/RTS Exam 2018:
Online applications will be accepted through the online recruitment portal of RPSC ''rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in". Candidates are required to register for ''One Time Registration (OTR)'' before submission of application. The last date of online application 31 May 2018 (12 PM).