Railways have started conducting RRB JE 2019 CBT-2 Exam from 28th August to 1st September 2019. In this article we are going to share the important Memory Based General Awareness & Engineering Questions as per the feedback shared by the candidates who have appeared for RRB JE 2019 CBT-2 Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam. Let’s have a look at the General Awareness & Engineering Questions that are being covered in the RRB JE 2019 CBT-2 Exam:
General Awareness/ Environment & Computer
- Which tournament won by Vishwanathan Anand in 2017?
Ans: World Rapid Chess Championship Title 2017 held in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Who is the 13th chairman of Finance Commission?
Ans: Dr. Vijay L. Kelkar
- Chapchar Kut Festival is celebrated in which state?
- Who presented the first union budget of India?
Ans: Shanmukham Chetty
- Double fault related to which game?
- Chairman of National Commission for Backward Class:
Ans: Bhagwan Lal Sahni
- When India was declared as the republic?
Ans: 26th January 1950
- Andaman and Nicobar is part of which water body?
Ans: Bay of Bengal
- What is the Full form of BCD in computer?
Ans: Binary-Coded Decimal
- Question were asked from HTML
- Binary formation of a number
- Question related to Remote Sensing & Firewall
- Function of operating system
- Chernobyl Disaster happened in:
Ans: April 25 and 26, 1986
- Question related to sewage treatment plant
- Question related to green house gases, acid rain, CFC responsible for, environment act etc
- Question was related to Montreal protocol.
Ans: The Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer (a protocol to the Vienna Convention for the Protection of the Ozone Layer) is an international treaty signed on 26th August 1987 designed to protect the ozone layer by phasing out the production of numerous substances that are responsible for ozone depletion.
- Natural Satellite of Earth:
- Ammonium sulphate:
Ans: Ammonium sulfate, (NH4)2SO4, is an inorganic salt with a number of commercial uses. The most common use is as a soil fertilizer. It contains 21% nitrogen and 24% sulfur.
- Kanchi was the Capital of which Dynasty?
Ans: Pallava Dynasty
- Formula of Quick Lime
Ans: Calcium hydroxide - Ca(OH)2
- Question based on scattering of light
Civil Engineering Questions
- What is the Full form of DPC?
- What is the Full form of PPC?
- Question on Building Materials.
- Question on Quality and Cavity Wall
- 4-5 questions were asked from Estimation and Valuation
- One question from load carrying capacity
- One question from granule theory
- Question on Fixed Beam Moment
- Question on Coefficient of Discharge
- Uses of Nild Steel
- Question on Brick Size