RRB Paramedical Answer Key 2019: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the Answer Key for the Paramedical Categories on its official portal www.rrbcdg.gov.in and on all 21 zonal RRB websites. All the candidates who have appeared in the RRB Paramedical Exam 2019 against Category No CEN 02/2019, now can check their Answer Key. Candidates can raise their objections if any for the same.
Candidates should note that the last date to download the RRB Paramedical Answer Key 2019 and submit objection is August 8, 2019. Recently, RRB had released an official notice regarding the raising of objection if any for the RRB Paramedical answer key. Official notification clearly mentioned that the decision of RRB boards on the objections raised will be final and binding. It further said that no further communication will be entertained from the candidates in this regard.
It is noted that the RRB Paramedical Exam 2019 was held from July 19 to 21 this year on the various centers.
RRB Objection Fee
According to the official notification released by the RRB, candidates will have to pay Rs. 50 for raising an objection with applicable bank service charges per objection. In case the objection raised is found to be correct, the fee paid against such valid objection will be refunded to the candidate. Candidates should note that the refund will be made to the bank account number from which the candidate has made the online payment.
Steps to raise objections in RRB Paramedical Answer Key 2019
Follow these steps for raise your objections in RRB Paramedical Answer Key 2019
- First of all visit to the RRBs official website
- You have to click on RRB Paramedical Answer Key 2019 available on the home page.
- Check the RRB Answer Keys for Paramedical Exam and find if there is a need to raise any objection against any answer.
- If you want to raise an objection for any answer, you will have to login into with the objection link
- You can view your question paper, your chosen option and the correct answer (key) for the question.
- Now enter your question number against which objection has to be raised.
- You should note that the correct answer (key) for each question is highlighted in Green.
- Your Chosen Option is highlighted in Blue and 'Chosen option' is mentioned against it.
- Now select relevant Category of Objection from the drop-down box. Objections must be registered in English only. Objections can be raised only against questions and their alternatives.
- You should keep in mind that once Objections submitted cannot be edited later.
- Click on the 'Add Objection' button to raise additional objections.
- Once all objections are entered, select 'Save & Proceed to Payment'
- Once objections are entered and payment is made, no new objections can be added further.