Spices Board Job Notification: Spices Board has issued job notifications for the posts of Software Engineer, Server and Network Administrator, System Engineer and Other. Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-test on 18 November to 20 November 2019.
- Date of Walk-in-Test: 18 November - 20 November 2019
Spices Board, Kerala Vacancy Details:
- Software Engineer (Oracle): 01 Post
- Software Engineer (PHP): 01 Post
- Server and Network Administrator: 01 Post
- System Engineer: 01 Post
- System Support Engineer: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for System Engineer and Other Posts:
- Software Engineer (Oracle/PHP): B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication OR Post Graduate degree in Computer Application/Computer Science/information Technology from any recognized university.
- Server and Network Administrator: B.E./B.Tech. Degree with Computer Engineering/CS/IT/E&C OR Master's degree in Computer Application/Computer Science or Information Technology from any recognized university.
- System Engineer/ System Support Engineer: B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech/MCA/BCA in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication from a recognized university OR 03 years Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Hardware/ Information Technology from polytechnics.
Age limit: Not more than 40 years for all posts
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Also Read: Top 5 of the day – 07 November 2019
Application Procedure for Spices Board, Kerla Jobs 2019
Interested Candidates need to appear for walk-in-test on 18 November to 20 November 2019 before 10.30 a.m. with all educational, experience certificates and other relevant documents in original with their photocopies of each for verification at Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, National Highway By Pass, Palarivattom, Post Office: Kochi – 682025 (Kerala). The candidates need to report at the interview venue before the scheduled time.
Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment 2019, 1356 Vacancies Notified for GD Constable Posts, 10th Pass Eligible
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: 496 Vacancies Notified for Constable Posts, Apply Online @csbc.bih.nic.in
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2019 for 231 Professor and Associate Professor Posts
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2019 for 116 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice (Integrated Test Range) Posts