Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL): Management Trainee Jobs 2013
SAIL invited applications for the recruitment to 61 posts of Management Trainee (Administration) in various departments. Click to get more details.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a Maharatna company is the premier steel-producing company in the nation. SAIL invited applications from intended and eligible candidates for the recruitment to the posts of Management Trainee (Administration- HR, Marketing and Materials).
- Name of the Post: Management Trainee (Administration)
- Number of Vacancies: 61
- Department wise number of vacancies: HR (38), Materials (18) and Marketing (5)
- Pay Scale: Rs 20600-3%-46500 (E-1)
- Last date for submission of applications through website: 3 April 2013
- Payment Reconciliation Status with edit option available on: 8 April 2013
- Payment editing option closes on: 10 April 2013
- Final reconciliation status displays on: 15 April 2013
- Admit Card available for download from: 13 May 2013
- Educational Qualification: Job seekers should possess first class graduation degree in any discipline.
In addition to this, the applicants must have minimum two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management &Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/ Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt for Materials discipline.
Besides, the aspirants appearing in final year degree examinations are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: The age of the applicants should not exceed 30 years as on 1 March 2013.
Candidates who fulfil above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called to appear in Written Examination. Those who qualify the written test will finally be selected through Group discussion and interview.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 500 for General and OBC candidates (Rs 100 in case of SC/ST/ PWD/ Departmental applicants).The fee can be remitted through one of the following modes:
- Through Pay-in slip (at any SBI branch)
- Net banking/ Credit/ Debit card
How to Apply
Intended candidates should apply online at the website of SAIL.
To obtain more information, please visit the official website of the company www.sail.co.in
Aspirants should also Read