Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019: Surat Municipal Corporation has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Tech Assistant, Driver and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode.
The online registration for above posts has been started on the official website of Surat Municipal Corporation. Candidates are required to visit the official website and apply for the above posts after reading instructions. Candidates can check all details here also related to Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Opening date of online application submission: 25 June 2019
- Last date for submission of online application submission: 12 July 2019
Surat Municipal Corporation Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant –114 Posts
- Driver – 79 Posts
- Heritage Coordinator – 1 Post
- Superintendent – 1 Post
- Resident Medical Coordinator – 6 Posts
- Deputy Accountant – 5 Posts
- Curator – 1 Post
- Solid West Manager – 1 Post
- Assistant Information System Manager – 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Electronics) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Computer) – 1 Post
- Assistant Town Planner – 6 Posts
- Supervisor (Computer) - 10 Posts
- Stor Keeper cum Clerk (Junior Pharmacist) – 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Tech Assistant, Driver and Other Posts
- Technical Assistant – ITI in Surveyor and Building Cons. From a recognized University.
- Driver – 10th pass from a recognized University.
- Heritage Coordinator – Candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in Architecture from a recognized university.
- Superintendent – Candidate should have B.Sc. or M.Sc. Degree from a recognized University.
- Deputy Accountant – Candidate should have done course in Banking Or Advance accounting and Graduate Degree in Advanced Accounting and Auditing in Main Subject.
How to apply for Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 12 July 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.