Tripura State Electricity Corporation Limited (TSECL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager (Finance). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 March 2014. TSECL is considered as a deemed Licensee who is responsible for generation, transmission and distribution of Power in Tripura. It is mandated to get its tariff and annual revenue requirement (ARR) approved by TERC.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 31 March 2014
• Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Finance)
• Total No. of Posts: 53 Posts
• Candidate’s age should not more than 40 years as on 31 March 2014.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidate should have done B.Com (Hons.)/M.Com from any University recognized by UGC with working experiences in Tally software, MS Excel, MS Office and accounting application.
Pay scale: Rs.5310-24000/-+Grade Pay Rs.2400/-+allowances
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with all attested copies of papers/documents and proof of academic attainment & experiences etc. should be addressed to the Chairman-cum-Managing Director, Tripura State Electricity Corporation Ltd., Bidyut Bhavan, North Banamalipur, Agartala, Tripura (West), PIN–799001 before 31 March 2014.
• The envelope containing the application must be superscripted in bold letters as "Application for the post______".