West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 24 March 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 24 March 2017
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 57 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 38 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (IT&C): 17 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer Posts 2017
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics (Combined) /Power Engineering /B.Sc (H) in Physics with 3 years’ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Engineering from any Institute approved by AICTE/IITs
- Assistant Engineer (IT&C): B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science.
Upper age limit for the post is 27 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- as an application fee through challan.
How to Apply for West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Assistant Engineer & Other Posts 2017
Candidates can apply online through the website www.wbsedcl.in on or before 24 March 2017.
Other Ongoing Recruitments
Top Government Jobs Notified in March 2017; 9000+ Vacancies in Postal Deptt, PSC, IB, Air Force, etc
1800 Posts of Postman, Postal Asst - India Post (Postal Deptt)
5200 Govt Jobs for 16-24 Years Age Group Candidates
4000+ Govt Jobs for Graduates (BA, BSc, BCom)
3000+ Jobs for 10th Pass: Vacancy in GSSSB, Delhi Cantt, Intelligence Bureau, Air Force, etc.
Ministry Jobs March 2017; Union Ministries Announced various Government Recruitments
Bank Jobs March 2017: Canara, BoI, Exim
600+ Defence Jobs in Army, Navy, Air Force
2000+ Govt Jobs Closing by 26 March; Group C & D Posts in Air Force, Vyapam, Custom Department, PSC