Global e-commerce major Amazon on 19 April 2017 launched the Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote in India.
Fire TV Stick is the powerful streaming media device that plugs into an HD Television and lets customers access thousands of movies, TV shows, apps and games.
The device will be available on Amazon India and selected retailers like Reliance Digital and Croma. It will compete with devices like Google Chromecast, Amkette's EvoTV and Apple TV.
Highlights of the Fire TV Stick
• Fire TV Stick comes with a quad-core processor and fast Wi-Fi for great picture quality.
• It makes it easy to search Amazon Video content by using voice and offers spoken language support for Indian customers in Hindi and English.
• It offers access to a vast selection of movies and TV shows, popular apps, and features designed specifically for customers in India including powerful voice search for Amazon Video titles in Hindi and English.
• It also offers data monitoring and other features to help customers in India get the most from their data plan and stream more content using less bandwidth.
• It will not only stream content from Amazon's video service Prime Video, but will also source videos from its biggest rivals Netflix and YouTube as well as Indian players such as Hotstar, Voot, Eros and Airtel Movies.
• It is simple and easy to use, it just requires to be plugged in and thereafter one can enjoy movies, TV shows and music within minutes.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.